Casablanca to Volubilis Day Tour
We provide the following shared tour as well as private tours.
Many of our guests have demanded the Volubilis Day Tour. It is a cultural experience in Morocco. Our driver will pick up our guests about 8 am at their hotels or riads. We will go directly to the Ruins of Volubilis. We take the toll road which takes us about 3 hours. Our guests will spend the day in Volubilis and see the roman empire traces in Africa.
Volubilis is a North African, Roman ruin located in Morocco, just a short distance (about 36 miles) outside of the historic city of Fes, and not far from the city of Meknes and only a couple of miles from Moulay Idriss Zerhoun an important Islamic site in Morocco. Volubilis Day Tour will allow you to have a perfect introduction to the history of the roman empire in the north African area. The city of Volubilis continued to be inhabited for centuries after the end of Roman control.
In 708 its name was changed to Walīlī. Much of the city centre had been abandoned and was turned into a cemetery, while the centre of habitation had moved to the southwest of the city. A new wall was built to contain the abridged Roman town. Volubilis remained the capital of the region well into the Islamic period. Islamic coins dating to the 8th century have been found on the site, attesting to the arrival of Islam in this part of Morocco.
Some good reasons to choose Casablanca Tours for your Volubilis Day Tour
- We offer high quality cars, SUV’s, minivans and busses for your Volubilis Day Tour
- Our drivers always monitor your Flight at the airport so you don’t have to worry about flight delays
- We offer 24/7 Customer support, you can call us, email us or chat with us anytime
- Groups booking are allowed for up to 42 people
- No hidden costs, you pay the exact advertised cost on our site
- Transferring you to your destination directly, hotel, riad or business meeting.
- Email and phone confirmations for peace of mind
- We offer 1 to 4, 1 to 8, 17 ,32 and 42 vehicle capacity
- Professional service by our licensed guides and drivers
- Our drivers are fluent in French, English, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and German
Feel free to contact us for more information