Moroccan Jewish Heritage Tours
Follow the traces of the Jewish Heritage infused in the Moroccan culture, living in harmony for centuries. The trip will include the following cities and villages throughout Morocco. Our Jewish Heritage Tours will let you explore Morocco. Our tour will start from the city of Casablanca. You will then visit Rabat and Sale and its landmarks.
The next city is Meknes with its old Medina. We will then head toward Fes with its Mellah one of the oldest jewish quarters in Morocco. You will then drive to the city of Sefrou to spend time in its old medina. We will then head toward the Moroccan desert through the Atlas mountains. We will visit Midelt and Errachidia in the way.
Your private driver along with your guide will take you to Merzouga where you will spend the night in a tent. You will then go to Ouarzazate and its old markets. The Last day will be a journey back to Marrakech.
Why choose us for your Jewish Heritage Tours?
- High quality vehicles, SUVs and Busses available
- 24/7 Customer support, you can call us, email us or chat with us anytime you would like
- Groups booking allowed for up to 42 people
- No hidden costs, you pay the exact advertised cost
- Email and phone confirmations for peace of mind
- We offer 1 to 4, 1 to 8, 17 ,32 and 42 vehicle capacity
- Professional service by our licensed drivers and guides
- Our drivers are fluent in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German and Arabic.