Hassan 2 Mosque Tours in Casablanca
This is the tour to visit Hassan the second mosque in Casablanca. It has the ability to accommodate 2,500 worshippers inside and another 80,000 in its courtyard. Casablanca’s Hassan II Mosque is a truly monumental complex right next to the sea. It covers a site of 9 hectares (22 acres). Hassan II mosque the world’s second largest religious building after the main Masjid al-Haram mosque in Mecca. Commenced in 1980 and opened in 1993, it has been the inspired work of French architect Michel Pineau and some 35,000 Moroccan craftsmen.
The amazingly ornate minaret is the world’s tallest, standing 200m (656ft) high while two laser beams reach 30km (18.5 miles) towards Mecca. The vast prayer hall even has a sliding roof that can be opened to the heavens.
Why choose us for your Hassan 2 mosque tour in Casablanca ?
- High quality vehicles as well as SUV’s available
- We monitor your Flight so you don’t have to worry about flight delays
- 24/7 Customer support, you can call us, email us or chat with us anytime you would like
- Groups booking allowed for up to 42 people
- No hidden costs, you pay the exact advertised cost
- Transferring you to your destination directly, hotel, riad or business meeting.
- Email and phone confirmations for peace of mind
- We offer 1 to 4, 1 to 8, 17 ,32 and 42 vehicle capacity
- Professional service by our licensed drivers
- Our drivers are fluent in French, English, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and German